About this Toolkit
This toolkit was produced by the NIEJI, in partnership with various tribal experts in the fields, and a special thank you to our elders, for their wisdom.
- Stephanie Bono - NIEJI Graduate Student Researcher
- Honorable B.J. Jones - Director, Northern Plains Indian Law Center
- Dr. Wendelin Hume PhD - Associate Professor Department of Criminal Justice, University of North Dakota
- Wilson Wewa - Title VI Director for the Confederated tribes of Warms Springs
- Dr. Blythe Winchester - Geriatrics and Palliative care, Chief Clinical Consultant Indian Health Services
For questions or comments about the toolkit, or for further assistance with using the toolkit, please contact:
- Jacque Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tribal Elder Protection Team Toolkit was first published on 12/15/2017.
This project was completed for the National Center on Elder Abuse and is supported in part by a grant (No. OI-90IE0001) from the Administration on Aging, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). Grantees carrying out projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Therefore, points of view or opinions do not necessarily represent official Administration on Aging or DHHS policy.