Video Submission Instructions
If you would like to submit a video in your traditional language, please use the following format:
- Video tape an elder reciting the transcript in your traditional language. Have them pause for a few seconds between lines.
- Include a typed copy of the transcript in your traditional language.
- Recruit seven other individuals from your tribe. Have them each recite one line of the transcript on video OR we can use video of people we already have.
- Send us the video(s). There are two ways to submit your videos:
- Include your tribal affiliation and the elders name, traditional language, and any additional information you'd like included about the elder.
Print the waiver and have each person being video taped
Mail or fax the waiver to:
National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Suite E231
1301 North Columbia Road, Stop 9037
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9037
- Fax: (701) 777-6779
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
For more information, contact Jacque Gray at email@example.com or call (701) 777-0582.